2 bedroom detached house for saleBritish Road, St Agnes, Cornwall TR5
Sold by Us
- Character features
- Excellent holiday letting potential
- Grade II Listed
- Parking for 2 cars
- Vacant possession - no onward chain
- Walking distance from amenities
- Walking distance from village pub
To be sold for the first time in over 30 years
A charming characterful spacious reverse level house within the conversion of a Grade II Listed former school located in the heart of one of Cornwall’s most popular north coast villages.
Formerly the old headmaster’s quarters, featuring characterful reverse level accommodation with 2 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms and an enormous open-plan living area, communal gardens and 2 allocated parking spaces.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, 2 double bedrooms (en-suite shower to main), family bathroom.
First Floor: enormous open-plan living room/dining area/kitchen.
Outside: communal gardens, 2 allocated parking spaces.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50104395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.