1 bedroom apartment for saleStratford Central, Stratford, E15
- Large one bedroom apartment (659 sq ft)
- Level 22nd floor (NW / NE (Dual)
- 24 hr Concierge
- Residents Gym
- Not available through Help to Buy
- Completion: Q3 2018
- Located moments from Stratford St and Westfields
This modern one bedroom apartment (659 sq ft) is located on 22nd floor of stunning Stratford Central, which is ideal for the everyday commuter – easy access to the City, Canary Wharf, London City Airport and trendy West End. Besides stunning views facing North West, the building offers you 24/7 concierge service, secured bicycle storage and access to the residents gym.
Neutrally decorated throughout, the décor upholds the stylish yet homely feel. The under floor heating even more ads the warmth and assures that you truly feel like home.
Whether you are up for a run, cultural activities or just a cup of tea in peaceful surrounding, you are in luck, since Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is a short walking distance away from the property.
Leasehold: 250 years
Service charge: £3.24 psf pa
Ground rent: £275 pa
Warranty: 10 years
The apartment is due for completion Autumn 2018.
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2382415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.