3 bedroom detached house for saleSpa Road, Radipole
- Detached Family Residence
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Modern Fitted Bathroom with Corner Shower, Jacuzzi Bath & Waterproof Television
- Outstanding, Large, Established, South Facing Garden
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Substantial Independent Driveway & Detached Garage
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
- No Onward Chain
Stunning detached family home
Austin Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this magnificent detached property situated in the highly sought-after location of Radipole. The property is extremely spacious and full of natural light throughout. It has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard with an idyllic garden and many attractive features. As such we strongly recommend viewing as soon as possible.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an inviting reception hallway and ground floor cloakroom. The lounge is positioned to the rear of the property and offers a large double-glazed door which overlooks the wonderful garden and swimming pool.
The kitchen diner offers lovely views over the garden and is fitted with a modern range of matching eye level and base units, gas hob, electric double oven, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher. There is a separate utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and a double-glazed door providing access to the side of the property.
On the first floor, bedrooms one and two have beautiful views overlooking the garden and bedroom three is situated to the front to the property. The modern family bathroom comprises a low-level WC, wash hand basin, vanity unit, jacuzzi, waterproof television and corner shower cubicle with complementary tiling.
Externally, to the front to the property is a large independent driveway providing plenty of off-road parking. The driveway extends to the side of the property and leads to a large detached garage with power and light.
The rear garden is extremely generous with an array of charming features. One of these is an attractive, large heated swimming pool with decking surrounding. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with picturesque secret garden recesses and borders with mature trees, shrubs and plants. A summer house (with power) overlooking the lawn and further down, a good-sized greenhouse. At the rear of the garden is an additional secret garden currently laid out as a playground with bark chippings, leading to a lawn area with seating.
For further information, or to make an appointment to view, please contact Austin Estate Agents.
6' 10'' x 11' 9'' (2.08m x 3.58m)
14' 7'' x 11' 9'' (4.44m x 3.58m)
8' 5'' x 10' 10'' (2.56m x 3.30m)
9' 7'' x 6' 4'' (2.92m x 1.93m)
Front and Rear Gardens
8' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.44m x 1.83m)
Detached Garage (with Light and Power)
Summer House (with Power)
8' 3'' x 6' 0'' (2.51m x 1.83m)
11' 8'' x 15' 6'' + additional recess (3.55m x 4.72m + additional recess)
8' 0'' x 6' 11'' (2.44m x 2.11m)
12' 9'' x 11' 9'' (3.88m x 3.58m)
11' 11'' x 11' 9'' (3.63m x 3.58m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50105364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8087930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.