4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Drive, Billingham
- REDUCED FROM £140,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000**
- CHAIN FREE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- WOLVISTON COURT LOCATION
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN, this FOUR BEDROOM semi-detached home is located in the popular WOLVISTON COURT ESTATE. Accommodation comprises of Lounge, Dining Room, MODERN KITCHEN, four bedrooms bathroom & benefits from a DRIVEWAY & GARAGE.
CHAIN FREE, this FAMILY HOME is situated in the popular Wolviston Court location. This spacious property offers a LOUNGE/DINER and modern kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate w/c in addition to stairs leading to a FOURTH BEDROOM and EN-SUITE BATHROOM. Externally the house benefits from front and rear gardens with garage and driveway to provide off road parking.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, doors to lounge, kitchen and stairs to landing.
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone and t.v points, gas fire with surround, archway leading into dining area.
Dining Area 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.17m x 2.59m )
Double glazed patio doors leading into rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, part tiled, integrated electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating baxi boiler, under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom/wc, stairs to bedroom three.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.29m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, wash hand basin, w/c, part tiled, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" restricted height x 11' 9" ( 4.11m restricted height x 3.58m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, storage cupboard, door to en-suite.
Bath, wash hand basin, w/c, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
Laid to lawn with driveway leading to single garage.
Laid to lawn
With up and over door to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50105700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.