3 bedroom detached house for saleAshfields, Leyland, PR26
- Immaculately presented extended detached family home.
- Beautifully fitted breakfast kitchen.
- Lounge open to dining room.
- Three good size bedrooms, spacious family bathroom.
- Set far back from the road with gardens to front and rear.
- Driveway leading to single garage.
Immaculately presented extended detached family home which is ready to move into and briefly comprises of; hallway, lounge open to dining room, beautifully fitted breakfast kitchen, good size master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms, spacious family bathroom, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, large front garden, shared access leading to driveway and a single garage, well presented enclosed rear garden. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic property and what it has to offer.
Set far back from the road this property is very well positioned and has great frontage whilst providing good access to local schools, shops and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50111733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.