3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrivett Road, Gosport
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM IN 2017
- NEW BOILER IN 2017
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- BAY HOUSE & GOMER CATCHMENT
*** 3 BED SEMI WITH OFF ROAD PARKING & A GARAGE *** NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM FINISHED IN 2017 *** NEW BOILER IN 2017 *** BAY HOUSE & GOMER CATCHMENT *** CONSERVATORY *** LOVELY REAR GARDENS *** SIDE GARDEN WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND *** DOWNSTAIRS TOILET ***
*** 3 BED SEMI WITH OFF ROAD PARKING & A GARAGE *** NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM FINISHED IN 2017 *** NEW BOILER IN 2017 *** BAY HOUSE & GOMER CATCHMENT *** CONSERVATORY *** LOVELY REAR GARDENS *** SIDE GARDEN WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND *** DOWNSTAIRS TOILET *** UTILITY ROOM *** GAS CENTRAL HEATING *** DOUBLE GLAZING ***
Composite door to front access, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to first floor landing, karndean flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, karndean flooring.
Lounge/diner 24' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 7.37m max x 3.58m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, two radiators, bi-folding doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer units, work surfaces, double electric oven, induction hob, cooker-hood, larder, integrated dishwasher and fridge, central heating boiler fitted in 2017, door to:
Utility Room 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
UPVC door to garden, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, base cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces.
Conservatory 15' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.80m x 2.90m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, UPVC door to garden, karndean flooring, lights, radiator.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.86m max x 3.56m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
FITTED TO (IN OUR OPINION) A VERY HIGH STANDARD IN 2017
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built furniture, two heated towel rails, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, fully tiled walls.
To the front the garden is laid to lawn and hedge enclosed. To the rear the garden is laid to lawn with a decking section used for seating and hot tub (negotiable), two sheds, gate to rear driveway, door into garage. There is also a side plot with the possibility to extend and a side gate to the front garden.
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50111772.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.