3 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Pleasant, Arundel
- Flint Fronted Cottage
- 20ft Living Room with Wood Burner
- Bright Kitchen/Dining Room
- Dual Aspect Study/3rd Bedroom
- Master Bedroom
- Second Floor Bedroom
- Delightful Courtyard Garden
- Communal Areas
- Superb Views
Pretty Grade II Listed flint fronted terraced cottage situated in a sought-after location with beautifully presented accommodation, South facing courtyard garden, use of communal areas, and Cathedral views.
Situated in an elevated & peaceful position enjoying open views across Arundel, the facilities of the town are within easy reach, including Arundel mainline station, which is 1 mile away.
The 20ft living room comprises a feature fireplace with wood burner, and built in shelving. Leading through, the bright & spacious kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceilings and Velux windows is fitted with a range of cream fronted units & wooden surfaces. There is ample space for table & chairs.
On the first floor is the master bedroom which benefits from built-in wardrobes and a hand wash basin, and the dressing room includes a further hand wash basin & WC. There are paddle steps up to the second floor bedroom which enjoys superb views of Arundel Cathedral.
The dual-aspect study/3rd double bedroom is located on the ground floor, as well as the stylish family bathroom with roll-top bath, hand wash basin, & WC.
To the rear of the property is a delightful enclosed courtyard garden with a superb fully insulated studio/workshop. A gate at the rear opens to a communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
Disclaimer - As the sellers agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
Directions - From the top of the High Street, continue northwards along London Road. Take the 3rd left into Mount Pleasant & Dove Cottage will be found on the left-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50113707.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27225428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.