3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Road, Carnforth
Offers in Region of
- ORIGINAL PERIOD FEATURES
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE THROUGH DINING ROOM
- LEADED AND STAINED GLASS FEATURE WINDOWS TO THE ENTRANCE HALL
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- ADDITIONAL BONUS OF A UTILITY ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- FIRST FLOOR WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- PLEASANT REAR YARD
- MAJORITY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS (EXCEPT LEADED STAINED GLASS WINDOW)
With original features retained including decorative coving and lead and stained glass windows to the entrance hall, there is also a modern kitchen and bathroom, plus a utility room and good proportions throughout. Located in the heart of Carnforth, the property comprises in brief: an entrance hall, lounge through diner, a kitchen and a utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms, a bathroom and landing area. With a well presented pleasant yard area to the rear this property offers that bit extra and is worth taking the time to look around. We would be delighted to give you the tour, so call today, we're open 7 days a week.
Energy Rating TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50114022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN170237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.