3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLawn Close, Heanor
- PRVIATE ROAD
- 2/3 BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- VIEWING ADVISED
***DETACHED DORMA BUNGALOW***2/3 BEDROOMS***DOUBLE GARAGE***DRIVEWAY***CONSERVATORY***FITTED KITCHEN***GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***
Burchell Edwards are excited to present this 2/3 bedroom detached dorma bungalow located in Heanor, Derbyshire. Lawn Close is a private cul-de-sac situated within close proximity to a range of local amenities including Heanor Town centre offering a range of pubs, schools, shops and major road links. In brief the property comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room / bedroom three, kitchen, downstairs cloak room, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are gardens to both the front and rear as well as a driveway and a double garage. The property is gas centrally heated and uPVC double glazed throughout. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a sought after property in a popular area. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offering so contact Burchell Edwards today to setup your private appointment.
Having a stained glass door to the front elevation and a window to the side elevation, storage cupboard, doors leading to entrance hallway and garden and carpet flooring.
Having a door to the side, cloak cupboard, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first flooring landing and laminate flooring leading to:
Lounge 15' 6" x 14' 7" ( 4.72m x 4.45m )
uPVC double glazed patio door and window to the rear, feature gas fireplace, TV connection point, two central heating radiators and carpet flooring.
Dining Room/bedroom Three
uPVC patio door to the rear elevation, TV connection point, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.29m )
Timber constructed the conservatory has double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, electric radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.62m )
Boasting a fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units and roll top work surfaces incorporating a PVC sink and drainer unit with mixer taps over, complimentary tiling for splash backs, electric oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, TV connection point, breakfast bar, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. There is a uPVC double glazed window looking towards to the front elevation.
Having a low level WC flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling for splash backs, central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the side, access to the loft hatch, airing cupboard, central heating radiator and carpet flooring leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.92m )
Having two double glazed Velux windows to the rear, TV connection point, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
Having two Velux windows to the rear, central heating radiator and carpet flooring.
Family Bathroom 9' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.65m )
Comprising of a three piece suite including a panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower over and tiling for splash backs, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC flush, central heating radiator, Velux double glazed window to the front and vinyl flooring.
Outside And Gardens
The front garden is laid to lawn grass leading to the driveway and double garage.
The rear garden is immaculately presented having a low level patio area leading to a raised laid to lawn grass are. The garden continues to another patio area as well as a decking area housing a summer house and wooden shed. There is an apple tree and access to the side of the garage and access to the front.
Double Garage 23' 8" x 15' 5" ( 7.21m x 4.70m )
Boasting both power and light the double garage has a pool table and windows to the side and rear elevations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50114904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.