2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRevell Park Road, Plymouth
- ***£210,000 - £215,000***
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- LEVEL PLOT
- EPC: AWAITING
******* £210,000 - £215,000 ****** GUIDE PRICE. SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH A GARAGE. LARGE CONSERVATORY,FLAT LEVEL PLOT WITH A SHARED DRIVEWAY. VIEWING'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Plympton is an ancient stannary town situated just east of Plymouth in the South West of England and is situated in two valleys with a central ridge running the length, It is ideally situated for the beaches of Devon and Cornwall and the Dartmoor National Park only a couple of miles north. The area now benefits from two popular comprehensive schools called Hele Secondary School and Ridgeway Secondary School. Plympton offers easy access to the A 38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond.
This semi detached bugalow in a sought after area has a shared driveway with garage situated to the rear. Flat paved path with stoned borders leading to entrance door. Entrance via a UPVC double glazed door into entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 10' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.21m )
Wood effect flooring, plain plasterd wall, textured ceiling and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.17m x 3.10m )
Bedroom one has plain plastered walls, textured ceiling with coving. UPVC double glazed Bay window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 8" max into recess ( 3.00m x 3.25m max into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. plain plastered walls, textured ceiling and two built-in wardrobes with plenty of hanging space.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.67m )
Ceramic tiled flooring with a selection of wall and base mounted units with roll top worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. One and a half size sink and drainer with mixer style tap. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for Under counter fridge and freezers.
Lounge 13' 3" x 14' 7" ( 4.04m x 4.45m )
Plain plastered walls with a textured ceiling. UPVC double glazed sliding doors leading to conservatory. Marble effect open fireplace with a slate hearth.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 12' 2" ( 2.87m x 3.71m )
UPVC double glazed conservatory with sun tint roof. Doors leading to south facing rear garden. Space for large table and chairs.
Laminate flooring,Plain plasterd walls and Plain plasterd ceiling. Low-level WC , vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Shower cubicle with a Triton electric shower. UPVC double glazed obscured glass window to the side elevation.
Fully enclosed rear garden with a large patio area remaining garden mostly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrub borders.
Access garage via an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50114934.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.