2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrimrose Close, Southport
- Detached True Bungalow
- Modern Accommodation Throughout
- Attractive Kitchen & Bathroom/Wc
- Lounge Open Plan with Dining Area
- Dining Room Opening to Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms, Upvc Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Access to a Garage, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Cul de Sac Location
- Convenient for Local Shops & Doctors Surgery
A most impressive two bedroom detached true bungalow located conveniently for a wide range of facilities including Supermarket, Pharmacy and Doctor's surgeries. The very well presented accommodation briefly includes; Lounge/Dining Area, modern Kitchen, Dining Room opening to Conservatory, two Bedrooms and Bathroom/Wc. Off road parking is available for numerous vehicles and there is access to a garage. The gardens are not directly overlooked and very private to the rear.
Enclosed Entrance Vestibule - 3'1" x 4'5", 0.94m x 1.35m
Opaque Upvc double glazed outer entrance door, side screen and tiled flooring. Glazed inner door leads to....
Entrance Hall - Security alarm system and access to airing cupboard also housing wall mounted combination style central heating boiler. Loft access, door to....
Lounge/Dining Room - 11'2 x 20'3, 3.40m x 6.17m
Upvc double glazed window to front, opening to useful dining area and glazed double doors lead to....
Kitchen - 9'5" x 8'1", 2.87m x 2.46m
Opaque Upvc double glazed door and window to side. A very modern and attractive fitted kitchen with white matt base units concealing cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards with under unit lighting and working surfaces with single bowl sink unit, mixer tap and drainer. Appliances include; 'Indesit' electric oven with four ring gas hob and concealed extractor above, cupboard conceals washing machine and there is also eye level microwave. Space available for freestanding fridge freezer. Attractive part wall tiling, wood grain 'Karndean' flooring and door leads back to entrance hall.
Rear Lounge/Conservatory - 25'2" overall measurements x 9'11", 7.67m overall measurements x 3.02m
Upvc double glazed door and windows to conservatory lead to rear of the property, tiled flooring and centrally heated.
Bedroom 1 - 12'3" to rear of wardrobes x 10', 3.73m to rear of wardrobes x 3.05m
Upvc double glazed window to rear garden.
Bedroom 2 - 8'6" x 6'10", 2.59m x 2.08m
Upvc double glazed window to side.
Bathroom/Wc - 6'2" x 6'10", 1.88m x 2.08m
Opaque Upvc double glazed side window, three piece modern white suite to include; low level Wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and P shaped panelled bath with shower screen, mixer tap and 'Mira' electric shower. Tiled walls, chrome heated ladder style towel rail and extractor.
Outside - The property enjoys an established plot with lawn and borders to front including plants and shrubs with off road parking to a flagged driveway for numerous vehicles. Garage to rear measures 18'9" x 8'2" and accessed via up and over door with electric, light and power supply. The enclosed rear garden, which is not directly overlooked, is very private with loose stone pathway, shaped lawn and borders all well stocked with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees.
Tenure - Please note we have not verified the tenure of this property; please advise us if you require confirmation of the tenure.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50115624.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27225814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Tinsley Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.