2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKitchener Road, Dudley
- Two Bedroom End Property
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking And Detached Garage
- Recently Fitted Roof
- Entrance Porch
- No Upward Chain
- Within Proximity To Local Amenities And Transport Links
**No Upward Chain** Spacious two bedroom end terrace property offering two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, large rear garden and off road parking with detached garage to front.
***** CASH PURCHASERS ONLY*******
Spacious two bedroom end terrace property offering two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, large rear garden and off road parking with detached garage to front.
This property also benefiits from a recently fitted roof, windows and proximity to local amenities making it an ideal home for investors and first time buyers alike.
Call now to book your private viewing
Front Of The Property
Spacious front garden with off road parking and lawn to the side leading to the property entrance
Double glazed front door leading to the entrance porch with laminate flooring and side facing double glazed window with access to:-
Front door leading to the internal hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and access to:-
Lounge 12' max x 11' 11" ( 3.66m max x 3.63m )
Spacious family lounge with double glazed front facing window ornamental fire place with gas fire, built in shelving and under stairs storage cupboard
Dining Room 13' 11" max x 8' 4" ( 4.24m max x 2.54m )
Dining room accessed via double doors from the lounge with gas fire and storage cupboard
Kitchen 17' x 8' 10" ( 5.18m x 2.69m )
Spacious fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, space for utilities, laminate flooring, double glazed rear facing window and access to the rear of the property
First floor landing with side facing double glazed window and access to :-
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 9' 10" ( 4.29m max x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and electric heater mounted to wall
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 11" max ( 3.30m x 2.72m max )
Bedroom with double glazed rear facing window and electric heater to wall
Partially tiled wet room with sink, WC, shower, cupboard housing immersion heater and rear facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Rear of the property comprised of decking area leading to enclosed lawn with slabs and shed to rear
Detached garage to the front of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50116194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.