2 bedroom flat for salePILLAR AVENUE BRIXHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- WELL PRESENTED TOP FLOOR FLAT
- TWO GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- MUCH LARGER THAN EXPECTED
- PLEASANT LANDING WITH OFFICE SPACE
- GOOD UNIT SPACE IN KITCHEN
- SHOPS ONLY ROUND THE CORNER
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- APPROXIMATLY ONE MILE TO TOWN CENTRE
A much larger than expected two bedroom FIRST FLOOR FLAT that is presented well and would be ideal for those looking for an easily run home. Situated 'on the level', this flat benefits from being only a few minutes from the local shops at Pillar Avenue as well as having Battery Gardens not too far with its fabulous coastal walks and superb scenery. All rooms are of a generous size with both bedrooms being doubles and the kitchen having a good amount of unit space and room for appliances. There is also an attractive dual aspect landing space which could alternatively be used as an office area. Gas fired central heating and UPVC framed double glazing is installed. The town centre and harbour are approximately one mile away with the local bus stop found only a short walk from the front door.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8128964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eric Lloyd & Co, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.