2 bedroom terraced house for saleRobertson Close, Broxbourne
- Modernised Throughout
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- South Facing Gardens
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Good Road and Transport Links Close By
- Good Catchment Area
- Allocated Parking
- Quite Cul De Sac Location
William H Brown are delighted to offer this modernised two bedroom property to the market. The property offers good sized accommodation throughout, having been drastically improved by the current vendors.Situated on a peaceful cul de sac, close to a wide range of local amenities.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this modernised two bedroom property to the market. The property offers good sized accommodation throughout having been drastically improved by the current vendors. On the ground floor good sized lounge/diner and kitchen, on the first floor two spacious bedrooms and family bathroom. Situated on a peaceful cul de sac, close to a wide range of local amenities including Brookfield Shopping Centre, A10/M25 road links. Call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard and laminated flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.73m )
Double glazed windows and French door to rear aspect, wall lights, radiator and large under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 5' 9" ( 5.28m x 1.75m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink drainer and tiled splash backs. Space for free standing oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler and laminated flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, space for free standing wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Fully tiled walls and flooring to complement panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, separate shower unit with retractable glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a landscaped garden with a large external storage cupboard. To the rear of the property a patio area leading to mostly laid to lawn with bordered shrubbery and a garden shed.
The property has one allocated parking space to the rear and ample on street parking bays in a private car park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50121876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.