3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThorntrees Avenue, Lea, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Spacious three bedroom semi detached home
- Within the popular location of Lea
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen
- Three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc
- Fantastic sized gardens to the front and rear
- Driveway and garage. No chain delay
Entwistle Green are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £117500 for 19 Thorntrees Avenue. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Entwistle Green, Preston 01772823021 before exchange of contracts. Spacious three bedroom semi detached home situated within the popular location of Lea and boasts a fantastic sized rear garden. No chain delay and viewing highly recommended. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, to the first floor, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Double glazing and gas central heating system, fantastic sized gardens to the front and rear, driveway and garage. Not to be missed!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50122275.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR170345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.