3 bedroom terraced house for saleRyden Avenue, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Hall, Lounge
- Dining Kitchen, Rear Porch
- Ground Floor Bathroom (2014), Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating, Full upvc Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Rear
- On-Street Parking to Front
- Popular Location
- Close to Leyland Methodist & Balshaws Schools
- ***NO CHAIN***
- ***NO STAMP DUTY*** (subject to status)
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM (2014)
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS
TO FRONT & REAR
ON-STREET PARKING TO FRONT
CLOSE TO LEYLAND METHODIST
AND BALSHAWS SCHOOLS
***NO STAMP DUTY***(subject to status)
Situated in a popular town centre location and within walking distance to all local amenities including Schools to suit all ages, Train Station, Leisure Centre, Library, Runshaw College, Local Shops, Bus Routes, award winning Worden Park etc.
Motorway access approx 5 minutes drive.
Preston City Centre approx 15 minutes drive.
THE ACCOMMODATION OFFERS (all sizes are approx):-
HALL with laminate floor, stairs off, upvc D/G front door.
LOUNGE 15' x 11'7" with upvc D/G bay window, C/H radiator, electric woodburner effect fire & inset fireplace, wall lights, laminate floor.
DINING KITCHEN 14'4" x 7'7" with wall & base units, contrasting laminate worktops,
1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit & chrome mixer tap, electric double oven / grill & four ring gas hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washer, C/H radiator, upvc D/G window, part tiled walls, large under stairs storage cupboard with space for tumble dryer.
REAR PORCH with upvc D/G door, C/H radiator, cupboard housing Worcester condensing combi boiler.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM (2014) 9'2" x 4'6" with three piece suite comprising of panel bath, glass shower screen & shower over, low level dual flush w/c & vanity sink unit with toiletry cupboard and recessed wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, heated towel rail, upvc D/G window, upvc paneled ceiling, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
BEDROOM ONE (Front) 11'5" x 11'3" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, large walk in cupboard (could be converted to a w/c).
BEDROOM TWO (Rear) 9'6" x 8'2" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, access to loft.
BEDROOM THREE 6'5" x 5'10" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
OUTSIDE Low maintenance front garden with paving.
Low maintenance rear garden with paved patio, coloured stone area & astroturf lawn, access for bins etc.
SERVICES ALL MAINS SERVICES ARE CONNECTED.
LOCAL AUTHORITY SOUTH RIBBLE BOROUGH COUNCIL BAND 'A'
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE.
COMMENTS A three bedroom mid-terraced house situated in a popular location and benefiting from gas central heating, full upvc double glazing, recently fitted bathroom (2014) and low maintenance gardens.
***MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE THIS LOVELY FAMILY HOME***
***NO STAMP DUTY***(subject to status)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50124657.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Pilkington, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.