5 bedroom detached house for saleCrescent Road, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 4SS
- Five Dbl Bedroom Detached
- Sought After Birkdale Location
- Very Well Maintained & Presented
- Generous Size Established Garden
- Three Reception Rooms
- Separate Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- uPVC Glazing & GCH
- EPC Band Rating - 'F'
** STUNNING '5' DBL BEDROOM DETACHED BIRKDALE FAMILY HOME **
Bailey Estates is extremely pleased to offer for sale this extremely well maintained and very tastefully presented five double bedroom detached property, being ideally located and only a short distance from the bustling village of Birkdale with its array of shops, restaurants, boutique outlets and main-line train station to Southport and Liverpool.
This spacious residence will be of much interest to growing families looking to reside in the area and is briefly comprising to the ground floor of an enclosed front storm porch, inviting central hallway, shower room, two front reception lounges, rear reception lounge/dining room, separate modern breakfast room and a fabulous modern fitted kitchen.
To the first floor via a spacious centre landing there are four very good size bedrooms and a family bathroom which benefits from a four piece suite. In addition, to the half landing is the fifth double bedroom which is presently utilised as a study/office by our clients.
To the front exterior the property is enclosed and hidden away via large wooden gates and high level privet hedges, and benefits from a large side grass laid to lawn garden, tarmacadam driveway and pathway with a detached double garage to the side.
To the left hand side of the property access to the garage and the rear of the property. Also there is a raised decked terrace area and steps which lead down to the redecorated utility/storage room.
For further information and to arrange a highly recommended early viewing please contact Bailey Estates sales office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates and head South on Liverpool Road until you arrive at the main set of traffic lights where you will turn right into Crescent Road. Continue along Crescent Road and on arriving at Dover Road on your left hand side, the property is situated behind high level privet hedge and trees. The property is easily identified by a Bailey Estates 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.