6 bedroom detached house for saleUllswater Crescent, WEYMOUTH
- 6 Double Bedroom Detached House
- Stunning Character Features Throughout
- Stunning Views Over Weymouth, Portland and Radipole Nature Reserve
- Gated Off Road Parking For 7 Cars
- South Facing Large Private Rear Garden
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Beautiful Location In Radipole
6 Double Bedroom Detached House, Stunning Character Features Throughout, Stunning Views Over Weymouth, Portland and Radipole Nature Reserve, Gated Off Road Parking For 7 Cars, South Facing Large Private Rear Garden, 3 Bathrooms, 3 Reception Rooms, Set in a Beautiful Location In Radipole.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this stunning 6 bedroom detached character property set in the ever popular area of Radipole, The property boast some stunning features such as original fire places, tiled flooring and stain glass windows. the house is set over three floors so has some beautiful views over Radipole nature reserve and far reaching all the way over and Weymouth and Portland. the property is well presented throughout is is finished to a high standard, especially in the TWO En-suites and family bathroom. It has a large south facing rear garden which is surprisingly private and peaceful. There is also a domestic sprinkler system throughout the property. This property is very unique an truly must be viewed to be fully appreciated so please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Door to front with single glazed original stained glass window inset, radiator, under stair cupboard, original tiled flooring, doors to each room.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled, single glazed window to the side.
Study/office 12' 8" x 8' 2" max ( 3.86m x 2.49m max )
Single glazed sash window to the rear, radiator, phone point, wood flooring.
Living Room 20' 11" max x 12' 11" ( 6.38m max x 3.94m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, door to rear garden, wood burning fire place, wall lighting, TV point, radiator, wood flooring.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.78m )
Single glazed sash windows to rear and side, radiator, wood flooring, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 14' 4" ( 4.90m x 4.37m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, central island, windows to both sides, door to side porch, 1 and a half bowl sink, granite work tops, glass splash backs, electric oven with 7 ring gas hob, cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for large American style fridge freezer, radiator, travertine tiled flooring.
Timber construction with windows to front rear and side, door to rear garden, door to garage.
Stairs from hall to landing, original stained glass window to the front, extra window to the side, radiator.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 13' max ( 4.67m x 3.96m max )
Double glazed bay window to the rear with stunning views over Radipole Nature Reserve carpet flooring, radiator, TV point, large built in wardrobes, door to En-suite
En-Suite Wet Room
Double glazed window to the front, ex fan, wash hand basin, fully tiled, spot lights, towel rail, large double shower cubical.
Bedroom 14' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.37m x 2.97m )
Single glazed window to the side, carpet flooring, Picture rail, Radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 12' x 12' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.81m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, Carpet flooring, TV point, Radiator, picture rail, Stunning green views over Weymouth.
Bedroom 10' x 12' 6" ( 3.05m x 3.81m )
Single glazed sash window to the rear, radiator, TV point, stunning views.
Family Bathroom 14' 1" x 5' 10" ( 4.29m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail, bath with shower attachment, large double shower cubical, WC, wash hand basin. Ex fan, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Beautiful views across.
Bedroom 15' 2" x 12' 8" max ( 4.62m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed windows to rear with beautiful views across the whole of Weymouth far reaching to Portland, built in wardrobes, eve storage, spot lights, carpet flooring, door to En-Suite.
Double glazed door to side, free standing bath and taps, spot lights, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom 14' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.94m )
Double glazed sash bay window to the rear, carpet flooring, spot lights, TV point, built in wardrobes, eve storage, radiator. south facing view of Weymouth and Radipole nature reserve and filed's.
South facing private garden fully enclosed with side access, large raised patio area, laid to lawn, range of trees and shrubs, various seating areas.
Off road gated parking fro upto 7 cars.
Garage 16' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.93m x 3.28m )
Double doors, power and lights, window to rear, door to inner hallway of the house, wall mounted Combi boiler. door to side porch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50127504.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.