4 bedroom house for saleBay Bridge Crescent, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Former Show Home, Never Been Occupied
- Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Sitting Room
- Beautifully Appointed Kitchen/Family Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Facility
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Bedroom Four
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Garage, Driveway and Garden
- No Forward Chain
A unique opportunity to purchase a former show home which has never been occupied and therefore is virtually new. Particular features of the property include a beautifully appointed kitchen/family room on the ground floor with integrated appliances and patio doors leading out onto a south/west facing rear garden. On the ground floor there is also bedroom four. On the first floor is a sitting room and master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room/WC. Two bedrooms can be found on the second floor, both with fitted wardrobes. The ex show house also has the benefit of many upgrades and extras above the standard specification. EPC-B
Outside, a patio area adjoins the rear of the property which gives way to lawn and flower and shrub beds. The property is also offered for sale with the advantage of a parking space and a driveway which leads to a garage.
The property is situated on a modern development in Felpham which is equidistant from the villages of Middleton-on-Sea and Felpham itself. Both villages offer a whole host of amenities and a new bypass allows easy access to Chichester.
A show home that has never been occupied and offered with vacant possession.
Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room 20'4 (6.2m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Bedroom 4 9'3 (2.82m) x 6'1 (1.85m)
Stairs To First Floor
Sitting Room 12'11 (3.94m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
Bedroom 2 13' (3.96m) x 10' (3.05m)
Stairs To Second Floor
Bedroom 1 12'11 (3.94m) x 11'6 (3.51m)
Bedroom 3 12'11 (3.94m) x 7'5 (2.26m)
Front and Rear Gardens
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50127927.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 254991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.