2 bedroom apartment for saleMontagu House, Padworth Avenue, Reading, RG2
Offers in Excess of
- Brand-New Berkeley Homes Apartment
- Ground-Floor (Lift in Building)
- Two Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- High Specification Throughout
- Excellent Transport Links (to Reading Centre, Junction 11 of M4 and Green Park)
- Allocated Parking Space
***COMING SOON*** A superb brand new ground-floor apartment constructed by Berkeley Homes located on the popular Kennet Island Development. Conveniently located close to Junction 11 of the M4 and Green Park, also serviced by bus and cycle routes, the apartment has excellent access to Reading town centre. Newly built by Berkeley Homes, the apartment has a high specification finish throughout. The accommodation comprises; an open-plan reception/ kitchen area with good storage and built in appliances, benefitting from its own private balcony to one end. There are two good sized double bedrooms and the master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and an en suite shower and there is a bathroom aswell. In addition to this there is an allocated parking space. There are a host of local amenities on hand including a gym, café, shop and the Hilton Hotel which has a swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Kennet Island is Located off the A33, the main road leading from junction 11 of the M4 into Reading Town Centre. Close to Green Park and the Madjeski Stadium the development well situated for young professionals and families alike. There are plenty of amenities on the doorstep including the FIT@KI gym, the Island Lounge Café, Hudsons convenience store and the Little Kingdom Day care nursery. There is also the Hilton Hotel with all of its facilities including the LivingWell gym with a swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50128956.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA170435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.