2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePark Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom end of terrace property
- Secluded courtyard garden
- Perfect for first time buyers & investors
- Close to town & beach
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating E (47)
Are you looking for a well presented end of terrace property? Then look no further we have just taken on this renovated, stunning two bedroom property in the centre of Ryde. From the minute you walk through the door you will think you are at home with a beautiful lounge area right in front of you. Wait! It gets even better! Stepping through to a fitted kitchen area which is perfect for cooking your home cooked comforts. On the first floor you have two generous sized bedrooms, perfect for a small family or first time buyers! It doesn't stop there. Another set of stairs leads up to a loft room, a prefect place for storage or even a lad's pad or chill out room. To the rear of the property you have got a stunning secluded courtyard garden, which in the summer will be a real sun trap. From your front door you can walk down to the local train station which can take you up the pier and get you to Portsmouth! From the property you are also only a few minutes walk into the main town centre. If you are looking for a beautiful, character property then you need to view this.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge Area: 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'7 x 9'0 (3.23m x 2.75m)
- Rear Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 10'7 (3.33m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'0 x 8'0 (2.75m x 2.44m)
- Loft Room: 11'10 x 8'0 (3.61m x 2.44m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50131281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.