4 bedroom detached house for saleAshridge Close, Ingleby Barwick
- A Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Offered for Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Enjoying a Delightful Position Within This Desirable Cul-De-Sac Off Stainforth Gardens in the Popular Beckfields Area
- 29ft Plus Lounge/Dining Room with Attractive Solid Oak Flooring
- Impressive Refitted Kitchen/Diner with Built in Range Style Oven & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Sealed Unit Double Glazed Conservatory
- Four Spacious Bedrooms with the Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Generous Refitted Family Shower Room with Walk in Double Shower
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Delightful Gardens with the Rear Enjoying a High Degree of Privacy, Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Offered for Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN. Enjoying a Delightful Position Within This Desirable Cul-De-Sac Off Stainforth Gardens in the Popular Beckfields Area.
9.02m x 4m
3.58m x 3.48m
7.09m x 3.53m
reducing to 8'7.
5.36m x 4.11m
reducing to 10'7.
En-suite Shower Room
2.29m x 1.83m
3.63m x 2.87m
3.73m x 2.62m
2.7m x 2.46m
2.7m x 2.29m
Gardens and Double Garage
Generous lawned front garden with hedging and a block paved driveway providing off street parking and leading to the double garage with double up and over door, rear courtesy door, wall mounted Ideal Logic boiler, power points and lighting. The delightful rear garden offers a high degree of privacy and is again mainly laid to lawn with established shrub borders and paved patio areas. There is a timber shed to the side.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50137803.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.