1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Johns Lane, Bristol
- SITUATED ALONG ONE OF THE MOST WELL-KNOWN ROADS IN BEDMINSTER***EN ROUTE TO NORTH STREET OR TEMPLE MEADS
- A ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT ON THE GROUND FLOOR SITTING ON VICTORIA PARK
- A WELL-PRESENTED PROPERTY
- LOCATED BETWEEN VICTORIA PARK AND NORTH STREET
- NEAR TO GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO THE CITY CENTRE
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM ON 0117 9664278 TO RESERVE YOUR VIEWING SLOT!
- ***OPEN DAY SATURDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER***
- ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS, FANTASTIC YIELD.
**A PRIME LOCATION**Situated along one of the most prestigious roads in Bedminster, Connells are proud to present this well-presented one-bed flat which consists of a reception room, kitchen, double bedroom and family bathroom! Grab your opportunity to buy in BS3 **FIRST TIME BUYERS HAVE A LOOK AT**
***GET ON THE LADDER IN BEDMINSTER***
***PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS, PROFESSIONALS, INVESTORS***
A really super ground floor one bedroom flat in Victoria Park is now available to view. Fantastically located close to Victoria Park, Temple Meads, North Street and transport facilities.
***CALL US NOW ON 0117 966 4278 TO BOOK YOUR SLOT ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND***
Comprises a door and double-glazed window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator, laminate flooring and a smoke alarm.
Lounge 11' 2" x 14' 6" ( 3.40m x 4.42m )
Includes two double-glazed windows, one to the front and one to the side, a wall-mounted radiator, a smoke alarm and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' x 6' 10" ( 2.13m x 2.08m )
A part-tiled kitchen with wall/base units and work-surfaces with a sink/drainer. Also includes an oven with gas hobs and a cooker-hood, space for a fridge/freezer and a double-glazed window to the side of the property.
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.38m max x 3.33m max )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the side of the property, a storage area, wall-mounted radiator, smoke alarm and a telephone point. This room also houses the boiler.
Partly-tiled comprising a double-glazed frosted window to the rear of the property, a low-level WC and a wash hand basin. Also includes a bath with mixer-taps and overhead shower, an extractor fan, a heated towel rail and spot lighting.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50138880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.