3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHook Lane, Nyetimber, PO21
Offers in Region of
- Immaculately Presented Detached Bungalow
- Vastly Improved and Extended to a Very High Standard
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 Reception Rooms
- Living Room and Further Family Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room Opening Onto Dining Room
- Family Bathroom and En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- South-Westerly Aspect Garden With Heated Swimming Pool
- Blocked Paved Driveway
Immaculately presented detached bungalow which has been vastly improved and extended to a very high standard, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Rose Green. The accommodation briefly comprises 3 bedrooms, living room, family room with electric log burner, kitchen/breakfast room, dining Room, utility room, family bathroom, en-suite shower room to master bedroom and downstairs cloakroom. To the outside of the property there are three separate garden areas of a south-westerly aspect with established borders and patio area. The rear garden area boasts a heated swimming pool screened with trees and surrounded by patio area. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50139699.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8073984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.