2 bedroom apartment for saleCompass House, Royal Wharf, Royal Docks, E16
- Fourth Floor Garden Views
- Two Bedrooms Two Bathroom
- 791 sqft plus 66 sqft Balcony
- Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi & Outdoor gym
- 25 metre swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- Est Ground rent: £600 per annum
- Est Service Charge: £3.20psf
- Tenure: Lease 999 Years
- Est Completion: Q4 2017
- 10 year NHBC warranty
*COMPLETING SOON & SELLING UNDER CONTRACT PRICE* This two bedroom east facing (garden) aspect apartment is set over (791 Sq.Ft) plus (66 Sq. Ft) balcony. Located in Compass House, Royal Wharf, E16.
The apartment comprises a spacious reception area with modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms with storage ( one with en-suit facilities) and a family bathroom.
The scheme combines modern living set within a development modeled on community with an abundance of green space. With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views. The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street, beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
The centre will include:
• 25 metre swimming pool
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
• Light and airy indoor centre
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
Canary Wharf reachable in 12 minutes and the City 18 minutes away respectively by public transport links at Pontoon Dock and Silvertown DLR stations.
Estimated completion: Q4 2017
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27229018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.