3 bedroom terraced house for saleBerkeley Court, Bridport, Dorset
- A well presented cottage style house only a few minutes walk of the town centre
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom.
- Courtyard garden. 2 allocated parking spaces.
- Excellent locatio. No forward chain.
The propertyt is an attractive terraced cottage-style house forming part of a small and exclusive close of similar style properties built approximately 20 years ago of traditional construction with brick faced elevations under a slate roof. There is the benefit of gas fired central heating (upgraded Valiant boiler) together with UPVC double glazed windows. The accommodation is very spacious with a good sized sitting/dining room with French doors opening to the courtyard garden, and kitchen fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards, built in gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. There is also a very useful downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom suite.
The property is ideal as a permanent home, holiday home or for letting investment and viewing comes highly recommended.
There is allocated car parking for 2 cars. To the front is a small gravelled area of garden behind a brick wall and wrought iron railings. At the rear is a delightful landscaped courtyard garden which is paved and gravelled with a range of shrub borders interspersed with a variety of plants and flowers.
The property is pleasantly situated in this small and popular cul-de-sac being just a few minutes walking distance of the town centre. Bridport is a historic and thriving market town with an excellent range of shopping and business facilities together with Arts Centre and Leisure Centre. There is a popular twice weekly market. The immediate area is designated as being one of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the nearby River Meadows provide pleasant walks. The beautiful World Heritage coast is within only a few miles at West Bay with access to stunning cliff and coastal walks.
The larger centres of Dorchester, Yeovil and Weymouth are all within 20 minutes driving distance with main line rail services to London and the West Country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50143752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.