2 bedroom flat for saleFairmont Avenue, London, E14
- Stunning river views from all rooms
- Circa 900 sq ft
- Moments from Blackwall DLR
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
- Stunning leisure facilities
- 24 hour concierge
Madley Property are excited to present a fantastic opportunity to secure a two bedroom apartment in the highly popular development, New Providence Wharf, E14.
The development offers it's residents a host of benefits including a high specification gym, swimming pool, 24 hour concierge, it is moments from a beautiful restaurant and bar and walking distance to the Canary Wharf estate.
This contemporary two double bedroom apartment comprises of a good sized reception with floor to ceiling windows, bright décor and dining area, stylish fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two bathrooms and balcony. The location of the development provides a peaceful setting away from London's notorious fast pace, and being located on the river front with views of the O2 arena, it displays some spectacular views.
Viewings are recommended.
Disclaimer: The images displayed are for advertising purposes only and may not be the actual apartment and any furniture shown may or may not be included in rental or sale of any property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50146278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.