4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mitford at Broadoaks, Bedlington, NE22
- NHBC Warranty
- Separate Utility
- Feature Bay Window
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Separate Study
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
The Mitford with its ATTRACTIVE CANOPY SHELTERS THE ENTRANCE to a BEAUTIFULLY PLANNED HOME with a BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE, an airy DUAL ASPECT KITCHEN DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS and a SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM, and a peaceful PRIVATE STUDY. THE FOUR BEDROOMS, ONE OF THEM EN-SUITE, are reached via a FEATURE GALLERY LANDING.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.651 x 5.446 metre
- Kitchen - 4.032 x 2.993 metre
- Utility - 2.087 x 1.66 metre
- Breakfast - 3.114 x 3.885 metre
- Study - 2.087 x 2.06 metre
- WC - 2.087 x 1.082 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.651 x 4.603 metre
- EnSuite - 1.618 x 2.073 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.793 x 2.758 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26 x 2.758 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.087 x 3.147 metre
- Bathroom - 2.558 x 2.04 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50146941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071470000012_4_54_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.