4 bedroom detached house for saleRiviera Way, Stoke Gifford, BRISTOL, BS34 8RY
Sold by Us
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- En-suite shower room and cloakroom
- Garage and off road parking
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Enclosed level rear garden
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached family home which consists: entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge and modern kitchen breakfast room. The first floor has 4 bedrooms - master with en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. The front garden is a mixture of occasional shrubs and bushes set is slate chippings and a Chard Flint pathway to the rear of the property. The rear garden measures 30ft x 18ft it is enclosed and provides private access to the garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 338388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Winterbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.