2 bedroom cluster house for saleTara Close, Colchester
- Two Bedroom Modern Corner House
- Private Garden
- Lounge & Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Good Access To Town & Local Shops
Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000 Nicely tucked away is this TWO BEDROOM MODERN corner house offering private gardens, ALLOCATED PARKING and being well presented throughout. Situated off Harwich road in a cul de sac position and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A well presented TWO BEDROOM corner house offering attractive accommodation and benefiting from a private garden. Situated off Harwich road in a cul de sac position with lounge, kitchen and first floor modern bathroom. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double glazed door to:-
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, laminate flooring, storage heater.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.17m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces with tiled splash backs, eye and base level units, cooker point, 4 ring hob, space for further appliances.
Access to boarded loft space, airing cupboard. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 8' 5" narrowing to 7' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.57m narrowing to 2.39m )
Two double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.34m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, enclosed panel bath with shower attachment and mixer tap, low level wc.
Lawned garden, gated access, wooden bike store, outside tap, enclosed by panel fencing. Allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50148357.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.