3 bedroom terraced house for saleMatlock Road, Leyton
- OPEN DAY 2nd SEPTEMBER
- GUIDE PRICE £625,000 - £650,000
- BARCLAY ESTATE LOCATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CATCHMENT FOR EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOLS
- WELL MATURE AND PICTURESQUE GARDEN
- FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- FANTASTIC LARGE FAMILY HOME
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
** GUIDE PRICE £625,000 - £650,000 ** ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME, located on the POPULAR BARCLAY ESTATE. The property comprises a BRIGHT dining room to the front of the property, with an EXCELLENT MODERN kitchen leading to a SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM. To the rear of the property there is a COSY LOUNGE with a SUMMER ROOM attached leading to a BEAUTIFULLY presented GARDEN. There are THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a SHOWER ROOM to the FIRST FLOOR and the BONUS of a LOFT ROOM accessible via A LADDER. The property benefits from being close to BAKERS ARMS for shopping and EXCELLENT BUS ROUTES into HACKNEY and THE CITY, having access to GOOD SCHOOLS and WALTHAMSTOW VILLAGE is a short walk away.
RECEPTION 1 - 13'6" (4.11m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
KITCHEN - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'7" (2.92m)
UTILITY ROOM - 10'3" (3.12m) x 4'0" (1.22m)
RECEPTION 2 - 19'0" (5.79m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
GARDEN ROOM - 10'6" (3.2m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
BEDROOM 1 - 15'5" (4.7m) x 13'8" (4.17m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 3 - 12'6" (3.81m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.