3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpinners Close, Coppull
- Modern development within Coppull Village
- Generous design of semi detached
- Possibilities for garage conversion
- Not overlooked immediately to front or rear
- Double driveway
- Sensible pricing for speedy sale
Constructed approximately five years ago and priced for a speedy sale is this nicely proportioned three bedroom semi detached home. The ground floor offers possibility for a garage conversion (the front wall of which has already been constructed) and a particularly strong feature of the property is the outlook to the front which is towards nearby woodland. The property is also not immediately overlooked from the rear. We feel that the general proportions of the home should help the property stand out from many other new build style properties and would certainly recommend an early viewing.
The Area:Coppull is located to the south of Chorley town centre roughly between Charnock Richard and Heath Charnock. There is good access towards the M6 whilst Chorley itself has a train station and a consistently popular commercial centre. A little further afield Horwich includes a traditional centre plus out of town leisure and retail development. The village itself has access to primary schools and attracts many people who enjoy spending time outdoors due to the pleasant surrounding countryside.
Property ref: 121_2694_4482823
16' 3" x 10' 4" (4.95m max x 3.15m max) with front-facing window overlooking woodland to the front.
with stairs to the first floor.
with wc and hand basin.
7' 11" x 16' (2.41m x 4.88m) with planning for conversion to further reception room. With front facing window.
18' 10" x 7' 7" (5.74m x 2.31m) Across the full width of the property to the rear. Dining area with French doors opening onto the patio and garden. Kitchen with wall and base units finished in white. Integral gas hob and oven. Space for further appliances. rear facing window overlooking the rear garden. Gas central heating boiler.
with storage cupboard.
13' 10" x 9' 7" (4.22m max x 2.92m) with two font facing windows overlooking woodland to the front.
En Suite Shower Room
6' 9" x 4' 7" (2.06m x 1.40m) with front facing window and three piece white suite including wc, hand basin and double width shower cubicle with electric shower.
11' 4" x 8' 8" (3.45m x 2.64m) with rear facing window looking into the garden.
9' 10" x 7' 10" (3.00m x 2.39m)
8' 8" x 5' 7" (2.64m x 1.70m) with gable window and three piece suite in white including bath, wc and hand basin. Tiled splashback.
3' 7" x 4' (1.09m x 1.22m) with further access into:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50149608.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4482823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.