1 bedroom flat for saleNorthgate, North Road, Sherborne
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT FORMING PART OF AN ATTRACTIVE PERIOD BUILDING!
- ELEGANT CEILING HEIGHTS AND PERIOD FIRE SURROUNDS!
- LARGE FEATURE PERIOD SASH WINDOWS!
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR ONE CAR PLUS VISITOR PARKING FACILITY!
- COMMUNAL GARDENS!
- VACANT - NO FURTHER CHAIN!
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT FORMING PART OF AN ATTRACTIVE PERIOD BUILDING! ELEGANT CEILING HEIGHTS AND PERIOD FIRE SURROUNDS! LARGE FEATURE PERIOD SASH WINDOWS! ALLOCATED PARKING FOR ONE CAR PLUS VISITOR PARKING FACILITY! COMMUNAL GARDENS! VACANT - NO FURTHER CHAIN! This one bedroom ground floor flat is the perfect first time purchase or buy-to-let investment. This handsome building is in a good residential area only a short walk to the famous, historic town centre of Sherborne. This includes the popular high street culture with its boutique stores, artisan bakeries, gastro pubs, restaurants and cafes, the impressive, historic Abbey building and Alms Houses, the famous Sherborne boys and girls schools and the mainline railway station making London Waterloo in just over 2 hours without changing your seat. The flat has been recently redecorated and has new carpets throughout. It boasts gas fired radiator central heating. VACANT.
Secure communal front door and communal entrance hall. Panelled front door leads from the ground floor entrance hall to main reception room.
MAIN RECEPTION ROOM - 12'11 x 15'5 maximum
A generous main reception room enjoying elegant period ceiling heights. Period feature fire surround and tiled hearth. Period feature sash window to the side enjoying a west facing aspect and the afternoon sun. Radiator. Moulded skirting boards and architraves. TV point. Telephone point. Inset feature ceiling lighting.
A range of timber effect panelled kitchen units comprising roll edge laminated work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink bowl and drainer unit. Mixer tap over. Stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel oven under. Cupboards and drawers under. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. A range of matching wall mounted cupboards. Tiled surrounds. Stainless steel cooker hood extractor fan.
Door leads from main reception room to bedroom.
BEDROOM - 12'11 x 9'1
Elegant period ceiling heights. Period feature fire surround. Moulded skirting boards and architraves. Radiator. TV point. Feature period sash window to the front. Doors lead to built in wardrobe cupboard space with cupboards above. Double doors lead to en-suite shower room.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
A modern white suite comprising low level WC. Pedestal wash basin. Glazed shower cubicle with wall mounted mains shower over. Extractor fan. Shaver light and point. Tiled surrounds. Heated towel rail. Inset feature ceiling lighting.
At the front of the property there are various portions of lawned communal gardens. This property comes with one allocated parking space plus a visitors parking facility.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50157771.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007006421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.