2 bedroom apartment for saleSilverburn, 193 St Annes Road East, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 3HQ
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Boasts Spacious Living Accommodation
- Welcoming Hallway/Open Plan Living Space
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen Diner
- Large Double Bedroom With Robe Storage
- Large Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Beautifully Manicured Communal Gardens
- Secure Under Ground Garage Parking
*** SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION JUST A SHORT WALK FROM ST ANNES SQUARE & PROMENADE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in St Annes. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and St Annes square & promenade, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway/open plan living space, large lounge, kitchen diner, one large double bedroom with fitted robe storage and a four piece bathroom suite. Externally the property sits in beautifully manicured communal gardens with secure underfloor garage parking. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.