1 bedroom flat for saleWhitecart Court, Shawlands, Glasgow, G43 2AT
- Modern Preferred First floor flat
- Hallway with feature lighting
- Bright lounge with high gloss flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen - Open Plan
- Good sized double bedroom - wardrobes
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Double Gazing, electric heating
- Allocated parking bay
***SEE VIDEO*** Keys Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this modern preferred first floor flat, set within the popular development known as Whitecart Court. The accommodation on offer comprises of, well kept close entrance, welcoming hallway with feature lighting, access to bright lounge with high gloss flooring, continuing through to open plan modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, large double bedroom with built in double wardrobe, and modern fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from electric heating, double glazing, secure entry and allocated parking space to the rear. I great opportunity for first time buyers, young professionals and students. Presented in show home condition, early viewing recommended to appreciate the quality of this fine flat on offer.
The property enjoys a central position within Shawlands and
sits just minutes" walk from excellent amenities including
Pollokshaws East Train Station, a wide variety of shops,
cafes and bars on Kilmarnock Road and Pollokshaws Road.
Supermarkets, Queens Park and excellent public transport
services are all close at hand. In addition to this, there are
excellent road links close by giving access to Glasgow City
Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.