4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThurbern Road, Portsmouth
- Four Bedrooms
- Parking and Garage
- No forward chain
- Requires updating
- Popular location
- South Facing Garden
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this property down Thurbern Road. The property consists of 4 bedrooms, and a family bathroom upstairs. Downstairs there is 3 reception rooms and a kitchen. Outside the property benefits from a garage and parking.
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this property located down Thurbern Road.
Downstairs this property consists of 3 reception rooms and a kitchen, the kitchen is located at the back of the property and leads onto the garden. Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside of the property boasts a garage and parking.
We highly recommend an internal inspection of this property, please call the Fox and Sons Team on 02392 671110
Single glazed window to front, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Lounge 14' 9" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.50m Max x 3.53m Max )
Single glazed bay window to front.
Dining Room 14' x 10' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.20m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, gas fire.
3rd Reception Room 12' x 7' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.36m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, door to:
Kitchen 7' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.24m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and single glazed window to side aspect, range of eye and base level work units, work surfaces, gas boiler, stainless steel sink, space for cooker, partly tiled.
Stairs from ground floor, doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 8" Max x 11' 7" ( 4.47m Max x 3.53m )
Single glazed bay window to front. Door to bedroom four:
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 6' 3" ( 2.49m x 1.91m )
Single glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 14' Max x 10' 6" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.20m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Two single glazed windows to side aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, walk in shower with rainfall shower head.
Enclosed south facing rear garden with side access to garage and shared driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50163612.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.