3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Drive, Adel, Leeds
- Offers in Excess of: £350,000
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Off street parking
- Plot Size 688.133 Square Metres
Set in a well sought after location, within close proximity to transport links and amenities is this 3 bed semi-detached property. With large south westerly facing private rear garden, separate garage and parking for 4 cars to the front, early viewing is recommended for this spacious family home.
Set in a well sought after location and within close proximity to good transport links and amenities is this 3 bed semi-detached property, plot size 688.133 square metres. The accommodation will suit a wide range of buyers and briefly comprises; entrance hallway, closet, two reception rooms (lounge and dining room) and kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet. With large private garden to the rear, separate garage and parking for 4 cars to the front, early viewing's would come highly recommended for this spacious family home.
The property is situated in Adel, a prime residential location in the North Leeds area; close by to the outer ring road providing access to Harrogate, York, Bradford and the motorway. There are local amenities such as shops, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, as well as good schools for all ages and transport links.
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front, coat cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 19' 11" x 11' 5" into recess ( 6.07m x 3.48m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors to the garden, electric fire, tv point and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.81m x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, electric fire, telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" max into base units x 9' 3" max ( 3.28m max into base units x 2.82m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink, gas oven and hob, , space for fridge / freezer, plumbing for washing machine, under stairs storage, double glazed window to the side, double glazed door to garden.
Stairs leading from the hall, storage cupboard and loft access (loft is bordered and insulated)
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 11' max ( 3.48m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" max into recess x 8' 8" max into recess ( 3.33m max into recess x 2.64m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side.
Toilet and double glazed window to the side
To the front of the property is a well maintained garden with lawn and shrub boarders and a driveway for 4 cars. To the rear of the property is a large enclosed south westerly facing garden with mature hedges and trees and a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50163636.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFT104581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.