3 bedroom bungalow for saleMere Close, Broughton, Preston, Lancashire, PR3
- Architect designed three bedroom detached bungalow
- Within a quiet cul-de-sac location in Broughton
- Porch, family room overlooking gardens, dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Mature gardens with open views, driveway and garage
- No chain delay and viewing highly recommended
**MAKE ME AN OFFER**REDUCED BY 20K**THE VENDORS OF THIS FANTASTIC PROPERTY ARE OPEN TO OFFERS - ALL SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED**
Architect designed three bedroom detached true bungalow situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after location of Broughton boasting excellent access to motorway links and amenities. No chain delay and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of home on offer. The accommodation briefly comprises; porch with glass lantern roof, family room overlooking the mature gardens, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Mature gardens to the front and rear offering open views and driveway to the front leading to the integrated garage. An early viewing is essential.
Gardens and Driveway
0m x 0m
Driveway to the front leading to the garage. Mature private rear gardens with shrub borders and lawn.
0m x 0m
Double glazed patio doors to the front and to the rear, provides access to the main house and the garage.
3.71m x 8.27m
Single glazed window over looking the rear gardens, radiator and tiled flooring.
3.54m x 3.56m
Single glazed window to the front, range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, gas cooker point, part tiled walls and radiator.
0m x 0m
Provides access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
3.71m x 3.44m
Single glazed windows to the rear and side, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
2.44m x 3.46m
Single glazed window to the front and side, radiator and wood flooring.
3.54m x 2.06m
Single glazed window to the front, radiator and wood flooring.
2.44m x 2.43m
Three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash basin with vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled flooring and single glazed window to the front.
6.38m x 3.14m
With up and over door and power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50164893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRS170142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.