3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrimeford Lane, Anderton, Chorley, PR6
Offers in Excess of
- No chain delay
- Three bedrooms (two ground floor)
- Substantial rear garden
- Countryside Views
- Parking for several vehicles
- kitchen open to dining room
- Spacious lounge
- Ground and first floor bathrooms
- En-suite Master bedroom
- Must be viewed
Sold with no onward chain delay. This deceptive three bedroom semi-detached house must be viewed to appreciate the size and semi rural location, which enjoys a substantial rear garden and countryside views. With over 1400 square feet of accommodation, three well-proportioned bedrooms, two reception rooms and two bathrooms, the property offers versatile living space for the growing family. Located on the edge of some of Lancashire's most stunning countryside, the property has ease of access to popular walking/biking country, canal paths and beauty spots. The property also has excellent access to transport links and well-renowned schooling. The property has parking for several vehicles via a forecourt driveway, leading to an integral garage which is also plumbed for utilities. The rear garden measures approximately 120 foot in length, ideal for those with green fingers or for child's play. Boasting a mix of modern and character features, a gas central heating system and double glazing , an early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50165805.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7507981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.