6 bedroom detached house for saleGreen End Road, Fillongley
Sold by Us
- Family Home Offering Versatile Accommodation
- Stunning Elevated Position
- 6 Bedrooms over 2 Floors
- Equestrian Facilities and Detached Annex
- Secure Gated Driveway amongst Formal Front Gardens
The village of Fillongley provides excellent local facilities and is well placed for access to the nearby city of Coventry (8 miles), Coleshill (6 miles), Nuneaton (6 miles) and Atherstone (9 miles). The M6 motorway is within easy reach with junctions at both Coleshill and Bedworth. The National Exhibition Centre and associated facilities are all but a twenty minute drive away.
DESCRIPTION A family home with most versatile internal accommodation with grounds and gardens extending some 12.7 acres. Broadmoor Wood is an exceptional opportunity, benefiting a most desirable elevated position overlooking North Warwickshire with views including that of Hams Hall. Just a few minutes drive away from The Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, this semi rural location offers practical family accommodation with a detached annex, stables and equestrian facilities.
The main gated entrance sweeps into a generous driveway surrounded by established and well maintained front lawned gardens. Entering the property high ceilings continue throughout the ground floor with doors leading to prime reception rooms, including dual aspect living room having cosy inglenook fireplace with exposed brickwork and views to the rear well maintained garden pond. The separate sitting room could also be transformed into a generous study. To the centre of the ground floor accommodation is the family kitchen, with ample space for every day dining and access through to a second front entrance doorway, a most useful thoroughfare into generous utility area, oversized integral garage and further sitting room / snug, which also lends itself to formal dining room. Following through the 2nd front entrance, access is granted to self-contained living accommodation, currently offering bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathroom.
From the main hallway, stairs leading to the first floor give way to impressive views from the main landing to the rear gardens and access to four bedrooms, including the dual aspect master suite having full ensuite and built in wardrobes. A useful kitchen area is also accessed from one of the principal rooms and with close proximity to separate shower room offers potential for teenage or elderly accommodation.
A second staircase rises to the top floor where the views to the rear cannot go unnoticed. Two further bedrooms to each end, both with eaves storage compliment a further main bathroom.
Broadmoor Wood is home to multiple stable buildings, including tack room facilities and external water connection points. The formal rear gardens are meticulously maintained which lead through to the further included land. The livery compound enjoys its own private front entrance gate whilst grazing land to the side can also be accessed privately from Green End Road. Detached one bedroom annex accommodation with two further single garages compliment the offerings of this established family home offering generous parking and versatile internal accommodation, all within an elevated rural setting.
FLOOR AREAS Main House - 4,123 sq.ft. (383 sq.m.)
Garages & Annex - 1055 sq.ft. (98 sq.m.)
Stable Block 1 - 2,344 sq.ft. (219 sq.m.)
Stable Block 2 - 444 sq.ft. (41 sq.m.)
GROUND FLOOR * Reception Hall with Guest Cloakroom
* Drawing Room 6.63m (21'9") x 4.86m (15'11")
* Snug 5.19m (17'0") x 4.20m (13'9" with Store Off having door to Garden
* Corridor leading to
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room 6.76m (22'3") max. x 3.51m (11'6")
* Hallway leading to
* Sitting Room 4.89m (16'1") x 4.92m (16'2")
* Utility Room 4.30m (14'1") x 3.15m (10'4")
* Boot Room
* Further Corridor leading to Separate Wing Comprising
* Living Room 4.09m (13'5") max. x 3.01m (9'10")
* Bedroom 4.10m (13'5") x 2.57m (8'5")
* Kitchen 3.71m (12'2") x 2.74m (9'0") max.
* Shower Room
* Garage 5.60m (18'4") x 4.32m (14'2")
* Gardener's W.C.
* Separate Office 2.47m (8'1") x 2.16m (7'1") and 1.73m (5'8") x 2.17m (7'1")
FIRST FLOOR * Landing
* Master Bedroom 6.08m (19'11") x 4.88m (16'0") with En Suite Bathroom
* Bedroom Two 2.48m (8'2") x 3.67m (12'0") max.
* Bedroom Three 2.44m (8'0") x 4.68m (15'4") max.
* Bedroom Four/Sitting Room 3.74m (12'3") x 3.51m (11'6") with En Suite Shower Room
* Separate Shower Room
SECOND FLOOR * Small Landing Area
* Bedroom Five 2.79m (9'2") x 3.74m (12'3") with Door to
* Store/Bedroom Seven 5.42m (17'9") x 2.42m (7'11")
* Bedroom Six 3.70m (12'2") x 2.0m (6'7")
ANNEX * Kitchen 2.20m (7'3") x 2.75m (9'0")
* Living Room 5.56m (18'3") x 3.73m (12'3")
* Shower Room
* Bedroom 3.29m (10'9") x 2.92m (9'7")
* Garage 5.78m (19'0") x 5.89m (19'4")
* Gardener's W.C.
OUTSIDE * Garage 5.28m (17'4") x 5.86m (19'3")
STABLE BLOCK ONE Stable Block One
* Twelve Stables
* Tack Room& Stores
STABLE BLOCK TWO * Five Stables
Directions: From the agents office in Hockley Heath continue on the A4300 Stratford Road towards the M42 motorway, joining at Junction 4, travelling North. Keeping in the left two hand lands follow towards the A45 (W) exiting at Birmingham (E) Airport. Keep right following signs for A45/Coventry (S&W). At Bickenhill interchange, take the 4th exit onto the A45 slip road to Meriden/Leamington Spa/A452/Middle Bickenhill. Keep right, merging onto the Coventry Road/A45. Continue onto Shepherd's Lane following signs for The Forest of Arden Hotel which will be on your left hand side. Continuing to the right for Green End Road, the property will be located on your left hand side behind a walled entrance with electric gate.
Subjective comments in these details imply the opinion of the selling Agent at the time these details were prepared. Naturally, the opinions of purchasers may differ.
Agents Note: We have not tested any of the electrical, central heating or sanitaryware appliances. Purchasers should make their own investigations as to the workings of the relevant items. Floor plans are for identification purposes only and not to scale. All room measurements and mileages quoted in these sales particulars are approximate.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are deemed to be included in the sale price. Others, if any, are excluded. However, we would always advise that this is confirmed by the purchaser at the point of offer.
Tenure: The property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion of the purchase.
Services: Mains water & electricity, drainage by way of Cesspitt. LPG Gas.
Local Authority: North Warwickshire Council.
In line with The Money Laundering Regulations 2007 we are duty bound to carry out due diligence on all of our clients to confirm their identity. Rather than traditional methods in which you would have to produce multiple utility bills and a photographic ID we use an electronic verification system. This system allows us to verify you from basic details using electronic data, however it is not a credit check of any kind so will have no effect on you or your credit history. You understand that we will undertake a search with Experian for the purposes of verifying your identity. To do so Experian may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50166033.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101829054620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Collection, Hockley Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.