2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodrush End, Stanway, Colchester
- End Of Terrace House
- Lounge & Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
Located in the popular district of Stanway and offering ample off street parking this property would be an ideal first time purchase. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, first floor bathroom, lounge and extended kitchen/diner. Early viewing is strongly advised.
Situated on the popular west side of Colchester this property offers good access to Tollgate Retail Park, the A12 and North Station with direct links to London Liverpool Street. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation throughout including spacious kitchen/diner and two double bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from enclosed rear garden and off street parking for approximately two/three cars.
Side Entrance Door To:
Understairs storage cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.78m x 3.76m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen Area 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
Eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and splashbacks, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor fan over, spaces for fridge/freezer + washing machine + slimline dishwasher, replacement combi boiler, open to:
Dining Area 12' 3" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.73m max x 2.11m max )
Large upvc French doors to rear leading to garden, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Upvc window to side, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.72m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 7' 8" + door recess ( 3.78m x 2.34m + door recess )
Upvc window to front, radiator.
Modern white three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail.
There is a driveway providing off road parking for approximately two/three cars.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area and timber shed, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a gate providing side access.
Proceed away from Colchester along Lexden Road, continue onto London Road, at the Tollgate roundabout take the fourth exit onto Tollgate Drive, turn left onto Marram Close and Woodrush End is situated off this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50168220.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.