5 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Avenue, Feltham
- Five Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Additional Family Room
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Three Bathrooms
***Detached***Five Bedrooms***Stunning Family Home***
A rarely available large, five bedroom detached Family home in the popular Hanworth Park development on Queens Avenue.
Downstairs the property benefits from a generously sized kitchen diner with ample fitted units and built in appliances, a family room, a newly fitted shower room, utility room and lastly a generously sized living and dining room with patio doors leading to the garden. Upstairs the spacious ambiance continues, having use of three double bedrooms, a single room, the main family bathroom and finally the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite, walk in wardrobe as well as fitted wardrobes. Outside to the front of the property you have off street parking for a minimum of 3 cars plus the use of a garage. To the back you have a large patio area and a stunning private enclosed garden with artificial grass for low maintenance.
Queens Avenue is superbly located, as the property is in close proximity to the A316/M3 for all of those commuters needing access into the city, you also have the H25 bus which stops at the end of the road which gets you into Feltham town centre with ease. The Feltham overground train station and Hatton cross tube station are also within walking distance. This wonderful family home which has been maintained beautifully over the years is ideal for families due to the size and location of the property. The extensive Hanworth Park is close to the property adding yet another benefit to this amazing property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50168238.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL106246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.