3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Circle, Wickham, Fareham, Hants, PO17
- Three Bedroom Home
- Renovated To A High Standard
- Kitchen/Diner With Integral Appliances
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Downstairs WC
- Utility And Study
- Impressive Rear Garden
- Internal Viewings Are Highly Recommended
This three bedroom family home has been renovated and substantially improved by the current vendors over the last 18 months. The accommodation comprises lounge with wood burner and oak flooring, re-fitted kitchen/dining room with integral oven, integral combination oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer, with oak flooring and open fire place, greatly improved double glazed conservatory with tiled floor and walls and under floor heating, utility, downstairs wc and study. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The private rear garden is a real feature and backs onto open fields, there are two patio areas one with a wooden built under cover entertaining area, shed lawn and shrub borders. The boiler has also been replaced and solar panels are included.
The property is situated within the ever popular village of Wickham which is located to the North of Fareham, with nearby countryside and within close proximity of Wickham Square with a variety of shops and services.
0m x 0m
0m x 0m
1.7m x 2.8m
3.48m x 3.38m
3.63m x 3.02m
3.48m x 2.24m
0m x 0m
4.24m x 3.68m
3.48m x 5.36m
4.19m x 3.4m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50168535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AFM170288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.