3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSutton Lane, Sutton, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Superb Village Location
- Paddocks Views to the Rear
- Lovely Mature front & rear Gardens
- Viewing Essential
Situated in the delightful village of Sutton, North Nottinghamshire is this three bedroom detached bungalow positioned on a generous and mature plot. This property offers huge potential for the buyer with plenty of scope for improvement and development. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Accommodation comprises briefly of an entrance porch and spacious hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is positioned on a lovely plot of generous and mature gardens and benefits from gated off street parking leading to a garage.
Positioned in the village of Sutton which has a primary school and a public house. Offering a semi rural position yet located within 3 miles of the Georgian market town of Retford which boast an array of amenities including specialist shops, supermarkets and restaurants. Retford is ideal for commuters with rail links to London in 1 hr 25 minutes, Lincoln in 43 minutes and Sheffield in 46 minutes. The A1 Motorway is just 5 miles away and Doncaster international airport is under 15 miles.
Having single glazed door.
With neutral decor, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 6" into recess x 13' 2" ( 5.03m into recess x 4.01m )
Having a PVCu double glazed box bay window and a feature fire surround with living flame gas fire inset.
Kitchen 15' x 11' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.53m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Integrated gas hob and electric oven, space for a washing machine and fridge, two double glazed windows, splash back tiling, a central heating radiator and neutral decor.
Side Lean To
With single glazed window and door.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 13' 2" to rear of wardrobes ( 3.89m x 4.01m to rear of wardrobes )
Having neutral decor, single glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' to rear of wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 3.66m to rear of wardrobes x 2.92m )
Having neutral decor, single glazed window and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.26m )
Currently used as a dining room and having a single glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 8' 9" into doorway x 6' 3" ( 2.67m into doorway x 1.91m )
Fitted with a three piece suite to comprise of w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and further benefiting from having a double glazed window, central heating radiator and full tiling to the walls and floors.
To the front of the property are mature gardens have a lawn area, plants and shrubs to include evergreens and enclosed by fence and hedge.
To the rear of the property are further mature gardens mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs including blue spruce heathers ,enclosed by fence and hedge with paddock views beyond. There is also a paved patio area to the front of the garden shed
Garage And Parking 16' 1" x 8' ( 4.90m x 2.44m )
Paved driveway accessed via double gates lead to the garage with roller door and light.
To include outside W.C, garden store and brick built garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50176379.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.