3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHonddu Court, Ingleby Barwick
- Persimmon Built Semi Detached House with No Onward Chain
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position & Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Sensibly Priced to Sell Quickly & Well Worth Viewing
- Three Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite)
- Integral Garage & 23ft Lounge/Dining Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Sensibly priced to sell fast, this Persimmon built semi-detached house with NO CHAIN definitely merits a few moments of your time for a viewing.
The nicely presented, well cared for interior comprises entrance lobby, 23ft lounge/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. The floor has master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room en-suite, two further good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, there is a southerly facing rear garden and the driveway to the front leads up to a single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50177232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.