5 bedroom detached house for saleTrampers Lane, North Boarhunt
- Two Semi Detached Character Homes
- One House with Three Bedrooms
- One House with Two Bedrooms
- Large Gardens to both Houses
- Detached Double Garage and Car Port
- Flexible Accomodation
- Sought After Location
- Near to Good Schools, Amenities and Transport Links
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- No.1 EPC - E No. 2 EPC - F
*** IDEAL PROPERTY FOR FAMILIES , INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS***
A unique opportunity to purchase two semi detached character properties in the highly sought after village of North Boarhunt. The property is arranged as two separate houses, one with three double bedrooms and the other with two double bedrooms, making the property ideal for either a self contained annexe suitable for extended family members or dependent relative, a long/short term letting opportunity or self contained holiday let/B&B.
At one stage during the 1850's this unique property was used as the village post office, then during the 20th century, Woodview was split in to two semi-detached properties making it ideal for two families coming together, or for someone looking to have a self contained guest accommodation or to generate an income. Alternatively the property could be fully recombined to revert back to being one large property in this pleasant rural location.
The larger of the two properties comprises; kitchen/dining room, cosy sitting room, compact study which offers access to outside, conservatory and WC that are all accessed from a spacious hallway. On the first floor are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The smaller of the two properties comprises; small entrance hallway with a small study to the left, kitchen/dining room, sitting room and downstairs WC. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and a re-fitted shower room.
Externally the property is accessed via a shared driveway. With gated access, the property bene?ts from off road parking, a detached double garage with light and power and a carport. The property bene?ts from a wrap around garden on two sides. the garden is mainly laid to lawn however includes a storage shed, the oil tank, a raised patio, octagonal summer house, a pergola flanking the side of the property and a large patio to the rear.
North Boarhunt is within proximity to Wickham Square which plays host to an array of local shops, pubs and coffee shops. The property is within catchment to many excellent schools boasting both outstanding and good Ofsted reports and with the motorway and access to several mainline train stations this semi-rural location caters well for commuters and local families.
Agents Notes: The two properties are currently configured as fully separate units with independent utility supplies and separate ratings for council tax purposes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50178834.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8098326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.