2 bedroom park home for saleLodge Park, Caterall Gates Lane, Garstang, Lancashire, PR3 1YJ
- 35' x 20' STATELY 'BADMINTON'
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE/WALK THROUGH ROBES TO MASTER
- FITTED WARDROBES IN BEDROOM TWO
- MAINS GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- L SHAPED LOUNGE DINING AREA
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- GARDENS ALL ROUND
** REDUCED **
We are thrilled to bring to the market this Stately-Albion 1994 'Badminton'.
This residential park home is 35' x 20' and is is situated on an enviable park plot.
There are two spacious double bedrooms, the master benefiting from a walk through wardrobe and en-suite, a master bathroom, light, bright and airy lounge/dining room and kitchen. Externally there are wrap around gardens and a driveway for two cars.
This home has been tastefully decorated and is a credit to the current owners. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on either 01995 837940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This home is situated on a small, quiet and peaceful park close the the historic market town of Garstang. The local bus stop is just a few minutes walk away.
A short drive takes you into Garstang itself and the A6, M6, Preston, Lancaster and Blackpool are all within easy reach.
For those who like the outdoors, the Trough of Bowland is close by and the Canal offers lots of fantastic walks.
Garstang offers a great range of amenities from doctors, dentists, pharmacies, supermarkets, opticians and independent businesses to choose from. The main supermarkets available locally are Booths, Sainsbury's and Aldi.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50180478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 335413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Love Homes, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.