Plot for salePlot Waulkmill Lane, Hardgate, G81 6AS
- Residential building plot in quiet locale
- Detailed planning for 2500 sq ft home
- Mains Gas. Mains drainage.
- Close to Erskine Bridge and Glasgow Airport
- Copies of planning on request
Residential building plot with detailed planning permission for a contemporary Detached Villa.
The plot is situated at the top of a private lane and is adjacent to the Humphrey Burn and has views to the south west over the surrounding area. There is mains gas, electricity and mains drainage close to the plot.
The proposed house has a floor area of 238 sq meters (c. 2500 sq ft) and has been cleverly designed with a modern look including zinc roof, timber cladding to the exterior and a fresh white render. Internally the space will include a large main living area with double height ceiling.
The location is ideal for nearby shops and amenities and is most convenient for access to local road and motorways with the Erskine Bridge only 5 minutes drive away.
Further details and copies of planning permission are available from our office in Bearsden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50180857.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XB1196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.