3 bedroom terraced house for salePenny Street, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular street within a wonderful Old Portsmouth location
- Three bedroom mid-terraced house
- Garage and hardstanding at the rear
- Downstairs WC and utility room
- Opportunity for new owner to modernise
Situated in the quaint and charming location of Penny Street in Old Portsmouth is this three bedroom family home with a garage. In need of some modernisation throughout, this house is the perfect project...
Situated in the quaint and charming location of Penny Street in Old Portsmouth is this three bedroom family home with a garage. In need of some modernisation throughout, this house is the perfect project for someone looking to move in to their 'forever home' as the property benefits from two reception rooms with the potential for a knock through kitchen diner or extension (subject to planning permission); three double bedrooms; upstairs bathroom and downstairs cloakroom and of course the generous garden with access to the garage and hardstanding in front providing off road parking. Within walking distance to the Hot Walls, Cathedral and the seafront and with each characterful property in the area is inkeeping with the historical feel of this part of the City; Old Portsmouth is the most popular area within Southsea to purchase. These houses coming to market are a rarity and we already anticipate a high level of interest so please book your viewing slot early to avoid disappointment.
UPVC double glazed door and window from front garden, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, door to:
Lounge 17' 1" max x 14' 10" max ( 5.21m max x 4.52m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, open fireplace, radiator, storage shelves and cupboards in alcoves.
Door from lounge, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, stairs to first floor, tiled floor, doors to:
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.38m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, serving hatch to kitchen, tiled floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18' 1" x 8' 4" ( 5.51m x 2.54m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, understairs cupboard housing meters, CHI boiler mounted at floor level, fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, space for gas cooker and white goods, tiled floor, door to:
Work surface, space for appliances.
YWCA,double glazed window to side elevation, tiled floor.
Stairs from first floor, loft access, papered walls, radiator, carpet, doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 6" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.42m max x 3.81m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboard radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, access to loft, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 14' 6" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.42m max x 3.78m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in cupboard over the stairs, radiator, carpet.
Papered walls, double glazed frosted window to rear elevation, carpet.
Papered walls, tiled to principle areas, double glazed frosted window to rear elevation, double door walk in airing cupboard, bath, wash hand basin, carpet.
Fence enclosed rear garden, laid to patio, steps to raised level with access to garage and access via pedestrian gate to off road parking, raised planting borders with matured shrubs.
Garage quite dilapidated, up and over down, access via Farthing Lane from Penny Street, further hard standing in front of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50181153.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.