3 bedroom detached house for saleLushington Hill, Wootton Bridge, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Spacious 3 bedroom detached family home
- Beautiful rear garden
- Large open plan living area
- Centrally located between Newport & Ryde
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating E (41)
Are you looking for a substantial family home that offers incredible space throughout? Then look no further because this stunning detached house could be just what you are looking for.
From the minute that you pull up on the driveway and walk through the front door you will automatically feel like you have arrived home!
The open plan dining/kitchen area and conservatory in this family home will blow your mind, especially when you see the view that you get looking out to the back garden.
With beautiful greenery surrounding you this garden is extremely private and is ideal for when you want to have your friends and family round for a nice BBQ and a few beers. Be careful you don’t tease the neighbours too much with the smell of your sizzling sausages, or they will all be round to see you!
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms but the current owners have also taken the time to convert the loft space into a model room currently, but this space is ideal for additional storage or should you want an office area.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 15'8 into bay x 12'0 (4.78m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen Area: 190'9 x 8'0 (58.18m x 2.44m)
- Dining Area: 13'4 x 10'11 (4.07m x 3.33m)
- Sitting Area: 10'8 x 7'9 (3.25m x 2.36m)
- Study: 11'1 x 7'10 (3.38m x 2.39m)
- Conservatory: 16'7 x 10'9 (5.06m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 into bay x 12'0 (4.60m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 10'11 (4.09m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'8 x 6'9 (2.34m x 2.06m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Gsrden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50184306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.